3 years ago Environment California and MANY others worked with Assemblymember Mike Feuer (Los Angeles) to pass a Green Chemistry bill. The idea was to give the state the authority to ban, phase out, label, regulate, approve chemicals in the state (i know you would think they already had this authority). While the bill was signed into law, it does not have the authroity or the funding it needs to work.
Check out this GREAT story in the Chicago Tribune about how the chemical companies and our exposure to dangerous chemicals.
- 100 percent renewable energy: 100 percent possible, 100 percent happening.
- Environment California supports AB 398 (E. Garcia) and AB 617 (C. Garcia)
- Bringing the message of 100 percent renewable energy to the people
- Today is the longest day of the year. Let’s capture that sunlight for clean energy.
- Charging ahead: Los Angeles kick-starts electric car sharing program in low-income communities